Oâ€™Brien & Black Lawyers specialises in insolvency and bankruptcy in Australia, providing appropriate, practical and costÂ-effective solution to your needs. Bankruptcy and insolvency are inevitable in any modern economy and can be encountered by businesses and individuals in both good and bad economic times. The law in this area continues to undergo review and it is important to get the right advice from experienced practitioners.
At Oâ€™Brien & Black Lawyers we handle a variety of client situations, including personal bankruptcy and company liquidations. Oâ€™Brien & Black Lawyers is also able to assist in:
- advising companies seeking to avoid being wound up or individuals seeking to avoid bankruptcy
- issuing bankruptcy notices or statutory demands
- bankrupting debtors winding up companies
- recovering monies for the benefit of creditors
- advising on employee entitlements
- advising on alternatives to bankruptcy or liquidation